Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Softer Spaces

Our whole villa has hard, shiny tile. And though I know why they put tile in here, (I've seen the amount of sand and dirt I sweep up and the bottoms of feet.) it makes for uncomfortable play spaces.  Or walking spaces, or standing spaces... Steve suggested we buy those large interlocking mats.  So we put that on our list of things to buy.  A few days later I went to the store and saw some.  So now Big E and Miss A have a softer  place to play.  Yes, they are under the stairs, but at least it's not a closet, right?



This is Big E's attempt at softening the floor in his room.  He said it's also to help the floor not be so cold.  Maybe one day we'll get a rug for his room.

1 comment:

Rebecca Holt Stay said...

So E spread those out himself? Amazing. Thanks for the great posts this week. I have really enjoyed them