Monday, September 3, 2012

So some workers came to instal a timer of some sort.  I honestly have no idea what it's for.  But I feared a bit for our lives when I saw how they were powering their drill.  A worker opened up the breaker box.  Actually he took off the front panel completely and then took the end of the drill, which was just exposed wire and put it in a spot.  Oh man.  One worker was drilling into the concrete wall while the other was holding the cord in place.

They have also tried twice to put up a fire extinguisher (the second one for the living room) on a wall.  But they just succeed in making the holes in the wall bigger and it just falls off the wall.  

2 comments:

heather said...

I promise I really feel sorry for you, but this did make me laugh. Oh the adventures of living in a foreign country!

Deb said...

I laughed too! I can just picture your nice little apartment with gaping holes in the wall! And the bare wires- oh my!