Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Amelia!

Today is my little Amelia's 1st birthday.  I can hardly believe that one year ago today she came to our family.  She has grown so much. 

6 days old


 1 year old.

Here's the cake we had to celebrate.  She liked it.  I didn't take any still photos of her eating, just video. :(  But she was cute eating it!


I look forward to what the next year will bring. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your cake Rachel! And a happy Birthday to our spunky little Amelia! We tried to skype this morning but you must have been out and about.

Deb said...

Happy Birthday, Amelia!

tpmotd said...

Rachel, I'll help you get some stills out of the video if you like.

Rebecca Holt Stay said...

Love to you all.

heather said...

Happy Birthday little Amelia!!! 1 year to 18 months was my favorite age with my kids. I'm sure little A is just a joy right now!