Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Siblings

I have always knows that Amelia won't put up with things she doesn't like.  She screamed for quite a while in the nursery right after she was born.  For the whole hour of recovery the Drs. or Nurses would come in and tell me she was just screaming. She's very vocal about what she doesn't like, or with what she wants but can't get herself, i.e. food.  But she seems to have gone farther than that now.  The past few days I've caught her hitting Elliott if he takes something from her.  And just this morning, she pulled his hair!  Where on earth did she learn to do that???  Elliott has always been good with her and only once or twice (more recently) pushed her.  So she didn't learn it from him.  To be quite honest, it's rather comical to watch this little one year old scream and hit a three year old and have the three year old just sit there and cry.  I have a feeling I'll be hearing, "Mom!  Amelia hit me!" a bit more often now.  :)

I've also in the past few days had to take toys away from the two of them because they were fighting over it.  I'm not sure what has changed, but something has, and I'm sure we'll have many more fights to break up in the future.  

No comments: