Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Miss A!

Yesterday, Miss A turned 2!  I can hardly believe she's 2 already.  We celebrated with cake and presents at home.



She has grown so much in the last few months.  She has started talking much more and putting words together in short phrases.  She asks where people are.  She got a baby doll for her birthday and it was love at first sight.  Today she has told me that she has put the baby down for a nap a few times "baby, nap", and she tells me when the baby is up, "baby up".  She loves to do what Big E does.  She watches him and tries to do the same. Most of the time it's cute.

Here's to another year of learning and growing!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those two little munchkins of yours! It is hard to believe that it was two years ago hanging out with Elliott while you were in the NICU with little Amelia.

heather said...

Happy Birthday to one sweet girl!

Rebecca Holt Stay said...

So adorable. Love that she loves her baby. I hope she still is playing with babies when I am able to make some babydoll clothes for her :)

Jenny said...

Oh those faces!! So cute!

Unknown said...

Rachel, I just noticed how much Amelia looks like you in this picture! That is amazing!