Here we are nice and clean, waiting for our turn to go.
Right after finishing walking/running the 5k
Steve went into the color throw (with our brand new camera) to take pictures of the inside of the throw. I'm glad he did; we got a few really good pictures.
And here is the aftermath
I'm so glad that I heard about this and did it. If we're here next year when they do this, I'm doing it again. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.
We've spent the rest of the summer celebrating Big E's 3rd birthday with Toy Story alien cupcakes,
meeting a new cousin
(Miss A and Cousin are good friends now)
and lots and lots of swimming. We have a week left before we head to Utah to visit my in-laws. I'm going to enjoy our late(ish) night movies and talking with my sisters.



1 comment:
Danny Robrecht and his kids also participated in that. I was about 11 when I knew him best, so you may not remember that family.
Post a Comment